Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Help Wanted!!!

Hi All,

As you know, I will be coming on tour to America this October. All dates are in my NEWS AND EVENTS section. However, I am going to need your help. As I won't be in these towns and cities till the days of the events, I need street teams to promote these concerts. Needless to say, if tickets don't sell, its hard to keep returning. People often say, if I had only know you were here I would have come and brought friends. So lets not let that happen.

I am currently designing posters and will have them ready hopefully from the printers by the end of the week. Then I can send them to you. I need people who are excited and willing to distribute these in appropriate places for me. Enthusiasm is key here. So if you are excited and willing to help and live near or in the same cities as the performance, please email operationpaulbyrom@yahoo.com and let me know if you want posters or just a JPEG to print them off yourself. This would be great obviously and quicker.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for your help and support. This tour depends on YOU!!!

Much Love
Paul x

2 comments:

  1. Paul
    You know you can count on me .. I did send you a email
    ...
    Charlotte Patton

    ReplyDelete
  2. What towns are you coming g to swanky

    ReplyDelete